There are lots of different handy and creative uses for pet tags, aside from the obvious. Consider the following ideas:
– Use the dog tags as a medical alert tag for your pet.
– Use a pet tag as a fun medical alert medallion for your child.
– Pet tags can make a great piece of memorial jewelry to remember your pet. Use small tags as charms for a charm bracelet, with your pet’s names and dates, or use a larger tag as a pendant.
– Use a pet tag as a key ring. It’s a fun way to remember your pet and if you’re prone to losing your keys, you can have your contact information engraved on the tag.
– Pet tags are a great identifier for your child’s backpack.
– Use a pet tag to identify your luggage or gym bag.
– Use a dog tag to identify your pet’s “diaper bag” for doggy daycare or the pet hotel.
And remember that other pets can benefit from a pet tag as well, including potbellied pigs, rabbits, goats, pet monkeys and beyond!
Check out the wide variety of tags available right here on Pet-Tags.com